5pcs DIY IR Infrared Sensor Switch Kits Infrared Proximity Switch Circuit Board Electronic Training
Operating voltage: DC 12V
1. Solder 14 resistors, 2 diodes, 3 zener diodes. Do not solder in the wrong place; pay attention to the positive and negative electrodes when welding diodes, and use the negative electrode for the white side. It is recommended that the board be mounted tightly.
2. Next, when welding the HEF4093BP IC, do not solder the wrong direction. There is a U port on the IC, which corresponds to the silk screen on the PCB. Solder the transistor after welding the IC. Then welding electrolytic capacitors.
3. Then solder the adjustable resistor and three led lights to send infrared and black light to receive infrared.
4. Welded relays and sockets and 301-2P terminals.
1. Power circuit: input 12V power supply, DS can prevent reverse polarity of power supply, R7 is current-limiting current, C2, C4 filter.
2. Infrared sensing circuit: the oscillator is composed of UIC. R10, R1I1, D6, and cs. It outputs a pulse signal from pin 10 of U1. After being amplified by Q4, it drives the infrared emitting diode D2 to emit infrared signals to the space. If this signal is not blocked by an obstacle, the infrared receiver DI cannot receive the signal, so the follow-up circuit does not work. When there is an obstacle in front of the D2 (such as the hand shaking in front of the D2), the transmitted infrared signal is reflected back by the obstacle It will be received by DI. The received signal will be amplified by Q1 and Q2. Finally, the amplified infrared signal will be output at R3. The UIA will perform frequency selection and UID shaping to finally output at the 11-pin of U1.
3. Delay circuit: RS, VR1, C3 constitute a delay circuit, adjust the VRI can adjust the delay time after each action, the circuit design delay time adjustable in the range of 0-40$. (because the component has a certain error, the actual delay will be slightly different).
4. Switch control circuit: Q3, QS, K1 constitute the switch control circuit. If DI receives the signal, it will finally output the low-level control signal after the delay at the 4th pin of the UI, so that Q3, Qs will be turned on and K1 will be closed. D3 is the relay operating status indicator.
3 x DIY IR Infrared Sensor Switch Kits
Free Shipping & Returns
100% Money refund
Fast send and delivery